Saturday, May 28, 2011

nails! (part 1)

hey again! so idk if u've noticed but im kinda obsessed with posting posts on my blog!!!! this one probably wont have too many pictures but will have some.


okay well these are the kind of nails tht i like. long and french manicure. idk about you but french manicures last about umm 3 day AT MOST for me! they just do not stay on....which i dont know why! maybe because i bite my nails!!!!!!! like not enough to make then short just like idk the word...umm. like just chew down on them!!!! haha mostly my thumb and ring finger on my right hand. like seriously if im walking down the hall i will have my thumb in my mouth chewing on it!!!!! i used to think tht it was weir tht people chewed on their nails but now i kinda understand...it's a habbbit!!!!!!! well anyway , to keep your nails "fresh" try these tips:
file them atleast every 4 days. repaint them every two weeks (if u keep them painted like i do)
always use nail polish remover when putting on a second coat. if u dont it will all get mushy and will change a difrent color!

okay so here is a picture showing how to file nails:

do ur 3 fingers all together! then move on too the pinky!!!! and last the thumb. idk why but it always makes ur nails look rounder,which u want. and when buffering ur nails,DO IT LIGHTLY! if u press down to hard u might notive tht it will start to burn for a minute! and it will just make "cracks" in ur nails.

well thts all for PART 1 but their will be a part 2&3 to keep checking in on my blog!

If it has to do with FASHION then you kno it's got my PASSION,

Lisa <333

No comments:

Post a Comment