Sunday, May 29, 2011

randomm

okay so obviously this isnt nails part 3...but tht will be goin up soon!!! iv seen my stats and i see tht people visit my blog! but please comment!!!!! just use google acount for profile if u have gmail!!!!!
okay soo i dont love anything more than shoping (besides some ppl)
me and my best friend are actally gonna go shopping really soon and i will probably post pics of what we both get if she wants to post what she get but for sure i will!!!!!

and some of you might be wonderin y my site address has nothin to do with fashion and thts because i made it a year ago (exactly a year ago !)
and i was a weird fourth grader. i said yo and wazzz up all the time but i barely do tht anymore so haha just incase u were wondering!!!!!!

If it has to do with FASHION then you kno it's got my PASSION,

Lisa <333

1 comment:

  1. oh! and one more thing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE notice the dates when i post things!

    ReplyDelete